• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New here at opencarry.org

1337Impreza

imported post

Hi Everyone I'm new to the boards I have been lurking for about a week now and decided its time to join. I recently picked up a SA XD .45acp. I love it. Thanks to Unrequited (i hope i spelled that right) for pointing me to the forums for all the useful info.

It was good seeing you at the meet :cool:

~Clay

unrequited

imported post

Definitely a good guy got introduced by way of that Subaru BBQ I was OC'ing at 3 weeks ago. Today was Clay's first OC at another meet and eat, and neither of us had problems at the Route 1 TGIF. Welcome to the board.

davychanchan

imported post

where do you guys do subaru meets at? i have an 05 sti and have been looking for some kind of meets or shows

Tac-Man

imported post

Welcome Bro, I am new to the boards as well. Have been a member for about two weeks. So far everyone has been real cool and very enjoyable. Also congrads on buying one of the best handguns on the market. Ihave the black 4 inch duty model and oc with it all the time. Fits nice in a pancake holster and rides comfortable. Wecome to the site!:cool: