• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breakfast meetup Sat April 12

IanB

imported post

If anyone is interested, I'm going to Bob Evans for breakfast this Saturday before heading to the gun show. Details below. If you want to comeplease RSVP so Ireserve enough table space when I get there.

Attending:
Nakedshoplifter
Tess (+ 2 guests)
Unrequited

Location & time:
Bob Evans 9:00 AM
14050 Thunderbolt Pl
Chantilly, VA 20151

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Damn, that's early. But we should be able to make it.

IanB

imported post

OK, I've done some thinking here, I could use the extra hour of "sleep/get ready/drive" time myself.

Time changed to 0900!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
OK, I've done some thinking here, I could use the extra hour of "sleep/get ready/drive" time myself.

Time changed to 0900!

I KNEW you were a reasonable person! See you there.

bohdi

imported post

Naked count the bohdi clanout for now, unless I get a letter in the mail I've been expecting about future employment today or tomorrow I think I'll have to pass. Doing the Utah thing and others this month are going to limit my free spending :D

bohdi

imported post

Me too, I was looking forward to breakfast, lol. Not unemployed, just busier than expected this month. The letter will make life even better, and the work will be better too, more fun.

ufcfanvt

imported post

Can't do it, but come by the VCDL booth. I'm volunteering there Saturday morning (was going to do it Friday evening).
They still need volunteers I think so email Dave about it if you can. You get in the show free!

bohdi

imported post

I may be a late addition. Got a phone call yesterday and am expecting another today. Hoped to have things cleared up a bit last night but it didn't happen.