Thread: Greetings from the North

Post imported post

Hey guys,

I've been visiting this site for some time now and finally decided to register.
    I'm going into my third year of school here at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA and can't wait to start carrying.

My dad brought me up right, with a respect and love for firearms since he first took me shooting at two and a half. Sadly, though, he never exposed me to the world of open carry and so I stayed oblivious to it until age 18. I hope to learn even more than I have already from the people on this site and start carrying by this coming Fall.

Isaiah

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO!

Jeez, no other replies?

Post imported post

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it nearly as much as I have. Lot's of great info and great people.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Ha it's cool.

Thanks. I knew that before I registered!

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

isaiah wrote:
    Hey guys,

I've been visiting this site for some time now and finally decided to register.
    I'm going into my third year of school here at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA and can't wait to start carrying.

My dad brought me up right, with a respect and love for firearms since he first took me shooting at two and a half. Sadly, though, he never exposed me to the world of open carry and so I stayed oblivious to it until age 18. I hope to learn even more than I have already from the people on this site and start carrying by this coming Fall.

Isaiah
    What do you mean "north"? If you are in Lynchburg, VA, you are most definitely in the South.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

I'm originally from Northern New England, where liberals are less prominent, but am down here for the school year.

Post imported post

Sweet! Yeah, me too.
    Where in NE are you from?