• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greetings from the North

isaiah

imported post

Hey guys,

I've been visiting this site for some time now and finally decided to register.
I'm going into my third year of school here at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA and can't wait to start carrying.

My dad brought me up right, with a respect and love for firearms since he first took me shooting at two and a half. Sadly, though, he never exposed me to the world of open carry and so I stayed oblivious to it until age 18. I hope to learn even more than I have already from the people on this site and start carrying by this coming Fall.

Isaiah

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

isaiah wrote:
Hey guys,

I've been visiting this site for some time now and finally decided to register.
I'm going into my third year of school here at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA and can't wait to start carrying.

My dad brought me up right, with a respect and love for firearms since he first took me shooting at two and a half. Sadly, though, he never exposed me to the world of open carry and so I stayed oblivious to it until age 18. I hope to learn even more than I have already from the people on this site and start carrying by this coming Fall.

Isaiah

What do you mean "north"? If you are in Lynchburg, VA, you are most definitely in the South.

mancel

imported post

I'm originally from Northern New England, where liberals are less prominent, but am down here for the school year.