• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sehiser a no show ?

bersa

imported post

38 Airweight had O/Ceggs and coffee April 5th just as he stated he would did anybody spot him at Star Dinner on Alexis at 8:30 am. Ithink you could have made time to watch me present myself in a manner that was of no threat to anyone in a public place. The food was good and the wait staff was easy on the eyes as always thumbs up to you ladies.Hands on is the best learning tool you will ever have.Maybe you were there have not heard from you, if you want to hook upyou know how to reach me.

Lthrnck

imported post

After listening to him toot his own horn, but yet kept saying he is pro gun. It doesnt surprise me at all that he didn't show up.

He's willing to sound off on alot of different issues but flatly states he won't make waves or raise any kind of fuss, because of his "HIGH PROFILE" job. Well if I'm in the area 38... I will drop in and have breakfast with you and we can both OC..

If your ever heading down to the Dayton/Englewood area let me know would be nice to meet another OC'er from up north. And I think you have seen my picture OC'ing so you know I talk the talk and walk the walk, unlike Seisher, who talks BS and won't even crawl to help the cause.

bersa

imported post

I will take you up on that this year. Our future son-inlaw is a Dayton cop so the next visit south I will look you up.

bersa

imported post

What I have found in O/C as far as howpeople react could be the type of gun you carry. I started with a Bersa 380 woodgrain handle in a paddle holster. Last month I picked up a S&w 38 airweight black rubber handle same type of holster.Smaller profile looks good black on black.

mastiff69

imported post

Hey i go thru Dayton & Xeniaall the time to go to Portsmouth, have family all over in the southern part of ohio, *will OC with anyone for food!!:D* Usually in April 16ish weekend,July4, August1st sunday,September1st sunday.

We Oc in michigan, have educated a few up here:banghead:

Lthrnck

imported post

You know 38, I really don't think the Sheepe notice.. I carry a Beretta 92FS, in a OWB Serpa holster. I would say about 90% of the time most people don't even realize I'm carrying at all.. LOL

Lthrnck

imported post

well Mastiff... when your passing thru send me a PM. If we can match the schedule could meet you for some eats... just remember its Dutch... this is not a date... LOL..:celebrate

mastiff69

imported post

What Dutch!:cry:

I thought that since i was riding the motorcycle 300+ miles that you all would at least buy the wife and I breakfast!:X

Gesh i have never heard of such a thing.:?

Well i guess i could break out the childrens inheritence and spend it:lol:

If i can remember :what:just to much stress:exclaim:HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!