Thread: OCDO gear from Cafepress.com

Post imported post

I just placed an order last night for a OCDO hat and another item gun related.

Just curious if anyone else has ordered any OCDO stuff and how it is.

Thanks!

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I ordered polo shirts for the whole family - on Sunday. They were at my house on Wednesday. Good quality, good stuff.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Tess wrote:
    SNIP Good quality, good stuff.
    By Appointment to the Queen.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Thanks for the replies! I chose the cheap economy shipping that says it will be here in 7 to 9 business days, so going by that it'll be here next week.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I chose that too. Still had it in 3 days.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

Hmmm...That's good to know. I just got the email with the UPS tracking number, maybe it will arrive in time to wear to the gun show Friday!

Post imported post

Ordered sunday night, and the UPS site still says tracking information is unavailable. I can just hope UPS didn't lose the package like I've seen in the past!

State Researcher

Post imported post

Honestly don't like any of the designs. So I haven't ordered.

Post imported post

expected to arrive early in the week (monday-wed.) so if it doesn't I'll have to get in contact with cafepress and also UPS since in the email I received that had the tracking number, the number they gave me when entered on the UPS site says information is unavailable...check back later. Well, that was last tuesday and I'm still getting the same information. Either they gave me a bad tracking number (which I doubt since the email was automated) or UPS screwed up the shipment (not uncommon).

Either way this sucks so hopefully it is just UPS's website that is messing up and the order will hopefully arrive within a few days like estimated on the website.

Post imported post

Got the stuff, looks good!

The reason the tracking number they gave me wasn't recognized by UPS, is because UPS ships smaller packages through USPS...so they didn't have the tracking information for my package.

I got a tan OCDO hat (one with the OCDO oval, and "opencarry.org" across the top.

Also got a mini-button from SCCC (Students for concealed carry)