• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO gear from Cafepress.com

nova

imported post

I just placed an order last night for a OCDO hat and another item gun related.

Just curious if anyone else has ordered any OCDO stuff and how it is.

Thanks! :cool:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I ordered polo shirts for the whole family - on Sunday. They were at my house on Wednesday. Good quality, good stuff.

nova

imported post

Thanks for the replies! I chose the cheap economy shipping that says it will be here in 7 to 9 business days, so going by that it'll be here next week.

nova

imported post

Hmmm...That's good to know. I just got the email with the UPS tracking number, maybe it will arrive in time to wear to the gun show Friday! :cool:

nova

imported post

Ordered sunday night, and the UPS site still says tracking information is unavailable. I can just hope UPS didn't lose the package like I've seen in the past! :cuss:

nova

imported post

expected to arrive early in the week (monday-wed.) so if it doesn't I'll have to get in contact with cafepress and also UPS since in the email I received that had the tracking number, the number they gave me when entered on the UPS site says information is unavailable...check back later. Well, that was last tuesday and I'm still getting the same information. Either they gave me a bad tracking number (which I doubt since the email was automated) or UPS screwed up the shipment (not uncommon).

Either way this sucks so hopefully it is just UPS's website that is messing up and the order will hopefully arrive within a few days like estimated on the website.

nova

imported post

Got the stuff, looks good!

The reason the tracking number they gave me wasn't recognized by UPS, is because UPS ships smaller packages through USPS...so they didn't have the tracking information for my package.

I got a tan OCDO hat (one with the OCDO oval, and "opencarry.org" across the top.
68636435v1_240x240_Front_Color-Khaki.jpg

Also got a mini-button from SCCC (Students for concealed carry)

210729896v4_150x150_Front.jpg