Thread: Glock 17 and Accessories FOR SALE

Post imported post

FOR SALE(Va Beach)- GLOCK 17 with (3) holsters, (3) 17rd magazines, (9) 10rd magazines, (300) 9mm Luger Rounds, (55) 9mm Hydra-Shok Rounds. $650.00. Will sell to CHP holder or Active LEO only. Serious Inquiries please email josh@vbnative.com.

UPDATE(4/18/08) - SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
    FOR SALE(Va Beach)- GLOCK 17 with (3) holsters, (3) 17rd magazines, (9) 10rd magazines, (300) 9mm Luger Rounds, (55) 9mm Hydra-Shok Rounds. $650.00. Will sell to CHP holder or Active LEO only. Serious Inquiries please email josh@vbnative.com.
    Any reason why you wouldn't sell to a non CHP holder or active duty leo that wants to add to a collection or keep his/her family safe??

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

vbnative73 wrote:

One of those "will only sell to???" people huh.

Did this somehow become a for sale forum for Glock bigots?:X

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:
    vbnative73 wrote:

Maybe he should have read State Of the Gun.

Post imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
    have you had any work done to it? extended slide/mag release, night sights, etc.?

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:

I assume it is a "back door" background check since us lowly common folk can't access the system

Post imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
    What about an Inactive LEO....would you sell to one of them....I know a couple who may be interested

Post imported post

I really don't want to offend anyone. I don't believe that any law should be passed for background checks. However, I do believe that it is my moral responsibility to ensure to the best of my ability that I am not selling my weapon to a convicted felon. If anyone would like to purchase my weapon and has a better way of showing me that they are legally eligible to purchase it, I'd be open to suggestions.

Post imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
    I'd be open to suggestions.

Use a auction site that allows firearms and accessories not a Gun forum.
    There is Gun Broker and Auction Arms and a few others or maybe use your local gunshop/FFL holder.

Ever heard on consignment?

But, I suspect you want all the money (don't want to pay the fees).
    [line]
    How do we know you aren't a criminal trying to get rid of a stole gun orone used in a crime?

Your CHP or Badge can't prove the above.
    Are you willing to give the buyer your verifiable contact info??
    As a buyer, I would be willing to give you mine, what criminal would do that.

These are just suggestions.
    I don't live in VA B and don't need another G17.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
    I really don't want to offend anyone. I don't believe that any law should be passed for background checks. However, I do believe that it is my moral responsibility to ensure to the best of my ability that I am not selling my weapon to a convicted felon. If anyone would like to purchase my weapon and has a better way of showing me that they are legally eligible to purchase it, I'd be open to suggestions.
    Well...since I speak for myself only, and don't mind offending, I think it takes a lot of nerve to register and on your first post, advertise a gun for sale (which I suspect is a violation of the rules here) ....

But to make a condition of sale that you be a CHP or LEO...The reason I think it takes nerve is that this is an OPEN CARRY BOARD. While many here have CHP's, the board is still geared to open carry!

If you want to sell to LEO's, the net is full of their sites. If you want to sell to CHP's, the net is full of their sites.

If you want guarantees, go to a gun store!

No need to respond, that's my last word on the subject!

Post imported post

peter nap wrote:
    (which I suspect is a violation of the rules here) ....

I read the rules before posting.

Post imported post

It's actually not a bad deal. Which generation frame is it??

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

I have no problem with private sales, seems to be an infrequent occurance. And there is nothing wrong with exercising prudence in selling a firearm. So there really is no reason to jump on his ass Peter Nap.

Post imported post

GLENGLOCKER wrote:
    It's actually not a bad deal. Which generation frame is it??
    Not sure. I bought it newin Oct 2004 if that helps.

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    I have no problem with private sales, seems to be an infrequent occurance. And there is nothing wrong with exercising prudence in selling a firearm. So there really is no reason to jump on his ass Peter Nap.
    Thanks. Like I said, I'm not out to offend anyone. I would strongly oppose being legally required to make the effort I am making to exercise prudence in selling my weapon, but I feel I have a moral reposnsibility. We wouldn't need moregun laws if everyone used common sense on their own.

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    Personal preference Longwatch. Like I said before, that was my last word on the matter, so he sell away without my interference.

Post imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
    You could deliver the Glock to an FFL Dealer. The dealer could then transfer it to somebody that passes the NICS Check. People sell that way on line all the time.

Also please note if you are that concerned, that not all LEOs are eligible to carry firearms off duty. There are also some LEOs that are not even legally able to carry on duty. (Not calling LEOs convicted felons, but there are other ways of loosing RKBA)
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Drop over to glocktalk.com and list it in the for sale section and it will be gone in no time, it's a very good deal. Best way is to ship to someone's FFL and you won't have to worry about it. Good luck with the sale

Post imported post

KodiakISGOOD wrote:
    have you had any work done to it? extended slide/mag release, night sights, etc.?
    No, I haven't.

Post imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
    What about an Inactive LEO....would you sell to one of them....I know a couple who may be interested
    Retired LEO with ID. Sure. No problem.

Post imported post

Resqu2 wrote:
    Drop over to glocktalk.com and list it in the for sale section and it will be gone in no time, it's a very good deal. Best way is to ship to someone's FFL and you won't have to worry about it. Good luck with the sale
    Thank you!!!

Post imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
    bayboy42 wrote:
    Retired LEO with ID. Sure. No problem.
    you missed my joke......