• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock 17 and Accessories FOR SALE

vbnative73

imported post

FOR SALE(Va Beach)- GLOCK 17 with (3) holsters, (3) 17rd magazines, (9) 10rd magazines, (300) 9mm Luger Rounds, (55) 9mm Hydra-Shok Rounds. $650.00. Will sell to CHP holder or Active LEO only. Serious Inquiries please email josh@vbnative.com.

UPDATE(4/18/08) - SOLD

Attachments

• Everything.jpg
    Everything.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 126

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
FOR SALE(Va Beach)- GLOCK 17 with (3) holsters, (3) 17rd magazines, (9) 10rd magazines, (300) 9mm Luger Rounds, (55) 9mm Hydra-Shok Rounds. $650.00. Will sell to CHP holder or Active LEO only. Serious Inquiries please email josh@vbnative.com.
Any reason why you wouldn't sell to a non CHP holder or active duty leo that wants to add to a collection or keep his/her family safe??

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

vbnative73 wrote:

One of those "will only sell to???" people huh.

Did this somehow become a for sale forum for Glock bigots?:X

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

peter nap wrote:
vbnative73 wrote:

Maybe he should have read State Of the Gun.

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

vbnative73 wrote:

have you had any work done to it? extended slide/mag release, night sights, etc.?

hsmith

imported post

peter nap wrote:

I assume it is a "back door" background check since us lowly common folk can't access the system

bayboy42

imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
What about an Inactive LEO....would you sell to one of them....I know a couple who may be interested :lol:

vbnative73

imported post

I really don't want to offend anyone. I don't believe that any law should be passed for background checks. However, I do believe that it is my moral responsibility to ensure to the best of my ability that I am not selling my weapon to a convicted felon. If anyone would like to purchase my weapon and has a better way of showing me that they are legally eligible to purchase it, I'd be open to suggestions.

Marco

imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
I'd be open to suggestions.

:idea:
Use a auction site that allows firearms and accessories not a Gun forum.
There is Gun Broker and Auction Arms and a few others or maybe use your local gunshop/FFL holder.

Ever heard on consignment?

But, I suspect you want all the money (don't want to pay the fees).
[line]
How do we know you aren't a criminal trying to get rid of a stole gun orone used in a crime?

Your CHP or Badge can't prove the above.
Are you willing to give the buyer your verifiable contact info??
As a buyer, I would be willing to give you mine, what criminal would do that.

These are just suggestions.
I don't live in VA B and don't need another G17.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

vbnative73 wrote:
I really don't want to offend anyone. I don't believe that any law should be passed for background checks. However, I do believe that it is my moral responsibility to ensure to the best of my ability that I am not selling my weapon to a convicted felon. If anyone would like to purchase my weapon and has a better way of showing me that they are legally eligible to purchase it, I'd be open to suggestions.

Well...since I speak for myself only, and don't mind offending, I think it takes a lot of nerve to register and on your first post, advertise a gun for sale (which I suspect is a violation of the rules here) ....

But to make a condition of sale that you be a CHP or LEO...The reason I think it takes nerve is that this is an OPEN CARRY BOARD. While many here have CHP's, the board is still geared to open carry!

If you want to sell to LEO's, the net is full of their sites. If you want to sell to CHP's, the net is full of their sites.

If you want guarantees, go to a gun store!

No need to respond, that's my last word on the subject!

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I have no problem with private sales, seems to be an infrequent occurance. And there is nothing wrong with exercising prudence in selling a firearm. So there really is no reason to jump on his ass Peter Nap.

vbnative73

imported post

longwatch wrote:
I have no problem with private sales, seems to be an infrequent occurance. And there is nothing wrong with exercising prudence in selling a firearm. So there really is no reason to jump on his ass Peter Nap.
Thanks. Like I said, I'm not out to offend anyone. I would strongly oppose being legally required to make the effort I am making to exercise prudence in selling my weapon, but I feel I have a moral reposnsibility. We wouldn't need moregun laws if everyone used common sense on their own.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

longwatch wrote:
Personal preference Longwatch. Like I said before, that was my last word on the matter, so he sell away without my interference.

Thundar

imported post

vbnative73 wrote:

You could deliver the Glock to an FFL Dealer. The dealer could then transfer it to somebody that passes the NICS Check. People sell that way on line all the time.

Also please note if you are that concerned, that not all LEOs are eligible to carry firearms off duty. There are also some LEOs that are not even legally able to carry on duty. (Not calling LEOs convicted felons, but there are other ways of loosing RKBA)

Resqu2

imported post

Drop over to glocktalk.com and list it in the for sale section and it will be gone in no time, it's a very good deal. Best way is to ship to someone's FFL and you won't have to worry about it. Good luck with the sale