Thread: MTAC vs. Spartan

Post imported post

has anybody used the minotaur spartan? is there a big difference between it and the MTAC?

Post imported post

I haven't but with those interchangable holster bodies I think I'm going to be buying and using one of those models in the new future. Think I have finally found my "good" IWB to try out rather than my "cheapy" IWB I have been using in the meantime.

Thanks for the link !
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

State Researcher

Post imported post

davychanchan wrote:
    has anybody used the minotaur spartan? is there a big difference between it and the MTAC?
    http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog/prod...roducts_id=102
    The Spartan is a "meat and potatoes" economy version of the MTAC. The Spartan is tuckable, you can adjust the cant, and you can get additional kydex half-bodies for different weapons, all like the MTAC. It's not as pretty, and the fasteners aren't covered, but it'll save you a few dollars.
    There's your difference.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I have the spartin, at first I was concerned that the uncovered fasteners would hurt, but I can't even feel them. Very nice IWB.

Can't say how it compares to the MTAC though because I've never used one.