• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FFL in Richmond/West End/Goochland?

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Anyone recommend any good FFLs who will take transfers?

Right now thinking about buying an AKS - looks nice and the price is right. Plus I saw a decent deal on 7.62x39 by the 1000. :celebrate:celebrate

This would be my first time doing an out of state transfer so be kind on the newb :lol::lol:

67GT390FB

imported post

Skeptic wrote:
Anyone recommend any good FFLs who will take transfers?

Right now thinking about buying an AKS - looks nice and the price is right. Plus I saw a decent deal on 7.62x39 by the 1000. :celebrate:celebrate

This would be my first time doing an out of state transfer so be kind on the newb :lol::lol:

Gary Lewis (Gary's Guns and Transfers) 804-314-8467

604 Hockett Rd.(Rte 623)Manakin-Sabot VA 23103

or

Wehunt and Sodan 4975 Old Buckingham Rd Powhatan VA 23139 804-403-3097 Gunsmith and FFL