• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Some more OK places

Unoid

imported post

Had my kingsley outdoor range outing. I was OCing with my galco shoulder holster and my fullsize Springfield P9 (cz-75 clone.)

First was walgreens on route 6 and 51 in hobart. Got some looks and a 4 year old did the "look mommy." No problems however.

Then blythes in valpo. They obviously had no problem with my OCing.

Gas station right next to blythes. No one cared.

Range officer didn't want people carrying so i left the gun on my bench for shooting.

Chase bank on central in Portage: this one was riskier but I decided why not. No signs on the doors. No one stared or caused a fuss. Had to get some cash$.

Bought my new carry gun, Springfield XD9 SC in duotone!

Turn out to be a good day.

ns4life

imported post

Unoid with my OCing.

Chase bank on central in Portage: this one was riskier but I decided why not. No signs on the doors. No one stared or caused a fuss. Had to get some cash$.

They should be cool with it. Im in there 3-5 times a week OCing.