• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quantico Arms

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

As the subtitle says, Quantico Arms at the Quantico town store location is having a firearms sale again this Saturday, 12 April from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The link below is to the thread in the Virginia hometown forum of arfcom.

Dave is going to post a detailed list of firearms available on the thread. Hopefully, it will be more accurate than last weeks.

Directions to the Quantico Town store location in on the below thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=24&t=305363

And no, they are not giving away free German sausages (or Army brats or Marine Corps juniors either);)

As a disclaimer, I am not affiliated with Quantico Arms in any way, other than my daughter having once worked for Dave when both were on active duty.

Harper1227

imported post

SONOVA! i missed this post til right now! i was kinda regretting not picking up the AR when I was there last weekend. and i have had several friends chew me out for not telling them about the last one. I wonder if they'll do it again this weekend cause if so I'm there!

Thanks for the updates Kai!

Harper1227

imported post

kaiheitai17 wrote:
If I see or hearanything about a sale for 19 April, I will PM you!
thanks! unfortunately I just remembered we'll be in the Unarmed People's Republic of New Jerseynext weekend. but still let me know cause i will pass it on.