• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO STORE - OpenCarry.org Trade Marked products for sale!

WARCHILD

imported post

Silly question, but I'm old. Just found the OCDO store page.:banghead:

http://www.cafepress.com/opencarry

Has anyone bought any of the shirts or hats? I would like to if they are of good quality. Only probelm, I only deal in checks or cash. Don't use any form of plastic or web dollars. Got any suggestions.

Michigander

imported post

Even if it's crap it'll last a while if you baby it.

Easiest thing to do is give a friend cash, and have them order the products for you.

WARCHILD

imported post

I found the phone number. I'll call and make a check order. Thanks anyway

FYI-- called the OCDO store, they only take credit cards and what I call web cash, PayPal etc.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

harley2003rkc wrote:
How do you even find the OCDC store. I've looked and haven't found it.
Doesn't everybody see the tabs on the home page??

Look for: "OCDO Apparel"

Maybe we shuold change it to "OCDO Store"?

BTW, I have 2 polo shirts - they hold up great, and don't shrink!

zoom6zoom

imported post

Mike, another site to check out is zazzle.com
I've found the quality of the items I've done through them to be higher than cafepress, and delivery times were quicker as well.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I will have a look at zazzle and I will also put together a banner for the forum so people who never visit the home page will still know about the OCDO gear we have.

John