Thread: Apt Complex Neighborhood Watch meeting

Post imported post

Me and the wife get home from some grocery shopping and find a flyer in our door jam. It is for a pizza party/meeting to discuss community safety and watch program. Flyer states it is to be attended by a Fayetteville PD member. I am thinking this is a perfect chance to OC and see/hear people sentiments and the PD or at least one cops stance on it. Anyone else happen to live in Fayetteville in a certain apartment complex wanna join?

Post imported post

MovinFromMD wrote:
    Me and the wife get home from some grocery shopping and find a flyer in our door jam. It is for a pizza party/meeting to discuss community safety and watch program. Flyer states it is to be attended by a Fayetteville PD member. I am thinking this is a perfect chance to OC and see/hear people sentiments and the PD or at least one cops stance on it. Anyone else happen to live in Fayetteville in a certain apartment complex wanna join?
    Is Emily going to be joining you? :P

happy carrying,

jason

Post imported post

Actually yeah, She is the one who put it on the calendar! I think I got her convinced to get a 9mm glock or xd and a CHP one day soon.