• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Apt Complex Neighborhood Watch meeting

MovinFromMD

imported post

Me and the wife get home from some grocery shopping and find a flyer in our door jam. It is for a pizza party/meeting to discuss community safety and watch program. Flyer states it is to be attended by a Fayetteville PD member. I am thinking this is a perfect chance to OC and see/hear people sentiments and the PD or at least one cops stance on it. Anyone else happen to live in Fayetteville in a certain apartment complex wanna join?

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

MovinFromMD wrote:
Me and the wife get home from some grocery shopping and find a flyer in our door jam. It is for a pizza party/meeting to discuss community safety and watch program. Flyer states it is to be attended by a Fayetteville PD member. I am thinking this is a perfect chance to OC and see/hear people sentiments and the PD or at least one cops stance on it. Anyone else happen to live in Fayetteville in a certain apartment complex wanna join?
Is Emily going to be joining you? :p

happy carrying,

jason