I suspect if you are really a long time reader, you have heard all of the reasons.I've been a long time reader of this forum section and several other areas here. I am a new poster though.
My question is why open carry? Delaware is not a hard state to get your permit. Why open yourself up to false arrests, hassles, and the like? Just get the permit and don't worry about it. Then... add on PA and FL and you are good to go.
1. Maybe you can't get a permit
2. Maybe you don't have/don't want to spend money for a permit
3. Political activism
4. You believe OC is a better crime deterrent
5. You don't want to have to "ask" the government for permission by getting a permit.
6. It can be more comfortable
7. You have really nice wood grips on your pistol and you want to show them off