Thread: My first 1911

Post imported post

Well, I had to do it. I am so happy with the XD's and Sigs, but I finally decided to do it anyways. Sorry the pics are not so good, it's an Iphone thing. You can see better photos at their website. Sku #150102.

Nickel plated frame, stainless slide, Novaks, black pearlite grips, and a $100 rebate!!!
    this is my first, and probably be my only "bling bling" gun. I figured I should get my own classy setup for OC, and so I am waiting for my CF Serpa to go with it.

Post imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
    my own classy setup for OC, and so I am waiting for my CF Serpa to go with it.
    If only they made in gold leaf right?

Post imported post

Ha!! Or nickel plated!! Hmmmm. Maybe I can find some nice looking spray paint. Now that I look at the picture again, my tigerstriping on the top of my reloading bench is a nice contrast. Anybody seen a tigerstripped looking holster anywhere?:celebrate

State Researcher

Post imported post

NICE

Post imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
    Ha!! Or nickel plated!! Hmmmm. Maybe I can find some nice looking spray paint. Now that I look at the picture again, my tigerstriping on the top of my reloading bench is a nice contrast. Anybody seen a tigerstripped looking holster anywhere?:celebrate

some python might look kinda neat
    http://garritysgunleather.com/PG-AcO...ll-EnfPyth.jpg