• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Sonic OC experience

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

While eating with family and friends some guy came running up into the open area seating and started yelling, dancing & singing. When an employee tried to get the man to leave. He yelled back not to touch him or he would F him up badly. The manager was on the phone with the police and at some point the man tired of the scene left. Patrick the manager came over and asked if we were ok? I gave him some more detail info of the guy and as we were talking he was very excited to see the pistol on my hip. We discussed senerios of what I would do if he got more agitated or physical. He asked a few questions about carrying at which point I gave him a phamplet and I told him about OCDO. Patrick informed we are very much welcome there to OC.
He didn't have a card on him but I gave him mine and he said he would reply tonight with his contact info. I was also informed that a Sonic is coming to Tacoma in the near future.

Overall my OC experience in Spokane has been very good. :celebrate

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Sweet! I haven't eaten at Sonic for a long, long time. Ate at the one in Grand Junction, Colorado and the one in Big Spring, Texas. Would be nice to see one in Tacoma, I miss their food.

surfj9009

imported post

Wow. right on. Was that Sonic Burgers on Division? Sounds like I might have a new burger spot. The weather IS getting so much nicer, and they do have outdoor seating. PUT 'EM ON THE LIST FOR A BUSINESS TO PATRONIZE!!!

just_a_car

imported post

M1Gunr, please tell Patrick the next time you see him that he was added to our Pro-Gun List (and feel free to give him the URL) to show him that it does benefit their sales through word-of-mouth to support OC.

surfj9009

imported post

M1 lives in Tacoma and was just here visiting. I'll make sure I head down there and look for him someday soon though!! Ha maybe we can even go there for our next OC get together next week.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

just_a_car wrote:
M1Gunr, please tell Patrick the next time you see him that he was added to our Pro-Gun List (and feel free to give him the URL) to show him that it does benefit their sales through word-of-mouth to support OC.

Before I left I let him know we would add him to the pro carry list.

kparker

imported post

BobCav,

As we're moving to Spokane in a month, we'll be sure to OC there!

I have relatives in Spokane so I'm there several times a year. PM me with your contact info and I'll let you know next time I'm going to be there.

nosliw

imported post

good to know. i'll be heading over the pass more than a few times this summer and i'll make sure to give them some business.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

kparker wrote:
BobCav,

As we're moving to Spokane in a month, we'll be sure to OC there!

I have relatives in Spokane so I'm there several times a year. PM me with your contact info and I'll let you know next time I'm going to be there.

Certainly! PM sent!

surfj9009 wrote:
BobCav wrote:
Awesome! As we're moving to Spokane in a month, we'll be sure to OC there!
Bob, Let me know when ya get here and we will have to go have lunch or do some shooting.
Surf, that would be great! I'd love to meet everyone. I was looking forward to meeting the NORCAL folks, but something came up. Still have to meet a couple here in Reno before we leave.We're looking forward to heading up thereas my wife landed a temp job in Coeur D'Alene and her sister lives in Spokane. We visited there 2 years ago and loved the area.