• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: My New Website

Bear 45/70

imported post

So you now have your own website, just like every otherliberal greener!
RoflLg.gif

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
So you now have your own website, just like every otherliberal greener!
RoflLg.gif
Hmph.:p It was built for me by a friend who does web development. His company is totally veteran owned.

This is more of an attempt to balance out all the greeners who have webpages :)

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

There sure is plenty of off-topic stuff that seems to float around on this Washington forum. Makes me hesitate to sendpeople to this site when all we do is talk about our websites and rant about our phone companies. JMHO, I'll hop off the soapbox now.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
There sure is plenty of off-topic stuff that seems to float around on this Washington forum. Makes me hesitate to sendpeople to this site when all we do is talk about our websites and rant about our phone companies. JMHO, I'll hop off the soapbox now.
Ok... I haven't seen too many OT items. Perhaps that is a good thing if OC is at a nice stable level right now. Nobody getting jacked up, etc, etc, etc...

Bear 45/70

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
If it says O.T. just don't click on it. That should be easy enough for you to handle.
rolleyes.gif

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Thanks for the "HELP," and Bear, it's not that I "can't handle" it, it's that when we hand out pamphlets regarding Washington Gun Rights with a link on the back, and we tell people who are asking "Where can I find more info on this???" etc, etc, etc, I just hope that when they open up "Forum 55" they don't see us filling up space with anything but Washington-related, carry topics. That's all!

And SV, I'll agree that it's nice that OC hasn't had any incidents recently, but maybe that's exactly what we should be talking more about. More non-incident OC reports, when and where, etc... so that the common lurker will be able to see that OC happens everyday in WA and the SWAT teams and National Guard don't get called out. I haven't OCed in a week or so (too busy w/work where I must CC), but as soon as I do again, I'll write a detailed non-incident report.