• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS: SERPA Holster for 1911

livitup

imported post

Hope the for sale ad is ok here...

I have a matte black Serpa CQC for a 5" 1911 or clone for sale. In excellent condition, worn twice. I have the belt attachment on it and the paddle to go with it.

Would like $40 for it, but drop me a line and we'll talk.

Available for delivery to the Richmond area dinner this week... hint, hint. :)

To email me andrewo at eight-paws dot com

Thanks!

livitup

imported post

Hmm... Either we are talking about different holsters, or something is seriously wrong with my local gun shop.

This is the one that is $48 on Blackhawk's site. http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=4105&C=C2091and pick 1911/right hand/black and that's my holster

I think I paid $50 for it with tax and all at my local gun shop.

Are other places discounting them that much off MSRP?

P.S. I do appreciate the feedback...

UTOC-45-44

imported post

livitup wrote:
Hmm... Either we are talking about different holsters, or something is seriously wrong with my local gun shop.

This is the one that is $48 on Blackhawk's site. http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=4105&C=C2091and pick 1911/right hand/black and that's my holster

I picked my 1911 holster (Serpa II) for what I remember $32.99:celebrateat skaggs in SLC, Ut

TJ

bayboy42

imported post

livitup wrote:

I'd vote something is seriously wrong with your gunshop. That is the holster I'm talking about.

ODA 226

imported post

Does anyone know if they make one of these for a 3" Springfield .45 ACP Compact with rail? I haven't been able to find one.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Does anyone know if they make one of these for a 3" Springfield .45 ACP Compact with rail? I haven't been able to find one.
They may not make one for the short barrel so you would probably have to buy a 4" and just cut it with a skil saw or something. That's what I had to do for my 4" Kimber Pro TLE/RL II. I bought the 5" holster and had to modify it.