Thread: the STAR arms model 30M

Post imported post

Ok ya'll, lets see who can help me out. I bought a star arms model 30M about a year ago, missing most of teh parts, and I need to find a supplier. teh only place taht I have found is a company in spain, but I'll have to pay nearly double prie due to exchange rates and international shipping. anyone kow of a vendor here in teh U.S. that carries parts?
    here's what I've got

BTW, if this is the wrong place for this post, I'm sorry, but I didn't figure that it fit into the "selecting a handgun" category.

Post imported post

Wow.....that poor little gun! The wife hasa Star Firestar Plus (9mm), that looks somewhat similar, but I don't know of a distributor of parts anymore. The original importer of those guns was Interarms in the US, but I don't think they are even around any longer.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

That gun is going to need some work.

Poor thing...

Post imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
    That gun is going to need some work.

Poor thing...
    thats one reason why I bought it. I got it and a marlin glenfield model 60 .22LR rifle minus teh stock and tube mag for 15 dollars

Post imported post

Keep up posted on the progress.... One day.. maybe you can OC it.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

You might check here for parts. Sometimes they are sold out on lots of parts though.

http://www.e-gunparts.com/productsch...Model=2010z30M

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Send a PM to grapeshot. I seem to remember he found a place to get Star parts, but I may be misremembering the conversation.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

Tess wrote:
    Send a PM to grapeshot. I seem to remember he found a place to get Star parts, but I may be misremembering the conversation.
    I'll do that, thanks.