• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

the STAR arms model 30M

unreconstructed1

imported post

Ok ya'll, lets see who can help me out. I bought a star arms model 30M about a year ago, missing most of teh parts, and I need to find a supplier. teh only place taht I have found is a company in spain, but I'll have to pay nearly double prie due to exchange rates and international shipping. anyone kow of a vendor here in teh U.S. that carries parts?
here's what I've got
Picture001.jpg

Picture.jpg

BTW, if this is the wrong place for this post, I'm sorry, but I didn't figure that it fit into the "selecting a handgun" category.

compmanio365

imported post

Wow.....that poor little gun! The wife hasa Star Firestar Plus (9mm), that looks somewhat similar, but I don't know of a distributor of parts anymore. The original importer of those guns was Interarms in the US, but I don't think they are even around any longer.

LEO 229

imported post

Keep up posted on the progress.... One day.. maybe you can OC it.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Send a PM to grapeshot. I seem to remember he found a place to get Star parts, but I may be misremembering the conversation.