• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ATLANTIC BEACH

tracylaud83

imported post

I just received a phone call from the Chief of Police from Atlantic Beach.

It was a response from my E-Mail on questions on CC vs OC while on vacation in NC.

He stated that he just wanted to personally call me, and let me know that OC is OK in NC, but warned about "Undo Stress", and prefers CC when possible. He thanked me for my inquiry, and hung up.

I felt that he called because he didn't want to put anything in writing, but it may have just been my imagination.

Having read post here, I knew the answer, but was wondering what they would say.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

*sigh* They always have to put their 2 cents in. :banghead: Anyway all in all it's good that he knows the law. I'm not surprised, though. I have frequented that area carrying openly without incident.