• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our next Basic Firearms Safety class - April 26

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Someone inquired about our next BFS class for carry permits so I wanted to let everyone know the date.

Our next class is Saturday, April 26 from 1pm-5pm (we're possibly looking to push it back to a noon starting time due to the increase in signs up. The cost for this class is $60.

check out our website at www.proactiveshooters.com for online registration. We also offer a separate concealed carry class (non-permit qualifying) and we have a special running where you can get both classes for $99.

Jim