• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carolina Place Mall

burninsteeda04

imported post

Does anyone know of policys that state you cant carry weapons. I would like to OC there. I have yet to see signs and have looked when ever i could.

burninsteeda04

imported post

Iv tried to look into it without stiring anything up by calling and informing them i was going to OC. I even checked at the leasing company who owns Carolina Place Mall and couldnt find anything.

brifol6111

imported post

I have a friend that works at the JC Penny's in the Mall. I did notice when going to see her one day the No Wep's signage on the door. I am not sure if that is just for that store or the entire mall.

revis_jonathan

State Researcher
imported post

I called the mall security office one day and asked them.

Since I was a CCW I asked about concealing, and they allowed it no problem.

So if CCW is legal, then OC should be legal too.