• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

[Another B. Hussein Obama Democrap]Lawmaker Indicted In Gun Incident Houston TX

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

http://www.click2houston.com/news/15879370/detail.html?treets=hou&tml=hou_break&ts=T&tmi=hou_break_1

HOUSTON -- An arrest warrant was issued on Monday for state Rep. Borris Miles, accused of deadly conduct, KPRC Local 2 reported.

A Harris County assistant district attorney said that Miles was indicted in connection with two incidents in December where Miles was accused of pulling out a gun in a threatening manner.

A Houston woman and her husband filed suit against Miles earlier this year, asking that he be tested for sexually transmitted diseases and claiming he forced a kiss on the woman at a holiday party.

The Harris County District Attorney's Office investigated the complaint that Miles entered a St. Regis Hotel ballroom uninvited, confronting guests, displaying a pistol and forcibly kissing the woman.

He is also accused of pulling a gun on a TSU regent's wife at a Rockets game at the Toyota Center the same night.

He was indicted on two counts of deadly conduct, a Class A misdemeanor, officials said.

If convicted, Miles, 42, faces up to a year in jail and a $4,000 fine.Miles currently represents District 146, which spreads across southwest Houston, including Sunnyside and the Third Ward.

He lost the March primary to former District 146 state Rep. Al Edwards.

"There's a warrant out for his arrest and he has to be processed in order for him to deal with the case," said Paul Doyle, a Harris County assistant district attorney.

Miles owns a local insurance company.

LEO, I prefer you not particapate in this thread. You're just a disrupter.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA LEO FOAD

Edited to remove refinancing ad ... jpierce

LEO 229

imported post

So what is the problem?

He is accused of a crime and will have his day in court.

Innocent until proven guilty, right? :lol:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

LEO, I prefer you not particapate in this thread. You're just a disrupter.

You guys need to play nice.

Feel free to not like LEO 229 (or me for that matter) but these feuds do nothing to help our cause.

You BOTH offer a great deal to the forum and I am not going to take sides but debate is not disruption. As someone pointed out to me earlier, a forum without debate is just a blog.

:banghead:

.40 Cal

State Researcher
imported post

smiley32.gif

LEO 229

imported post

jpierce wrote:
LEO, I prefer you not participate in this thread. You're just a disrupter.

You guys need to play nice.

Feel free to not like LEO 229 (or me for that matter) but these feuds do nothing to help our cause.

You BOTH offer a great deal to the forum and I am not going to take sides but debate is not disruption. As someone pointed out to me earlier, a forum without debate is just a blog.
I have tried.... but to no avail. :?

I am attacked on a daily basis in what appears to me to be pure hatred of someone he has never met.

So sad..... :cry:

FogRider

imported post

I still haven't gotten a good reason behind making sure Mr. Obama's middle name is prominently used, or why it is necessary to make up words like "democrap". It all seems very... juvenile.

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sounds like he was doing something stupid and deserves to be prosecuted accordingly. Whats the issue?

Legba

imported post

This guy sounds like a goofball, and I doubt his party affiliation has anything to do with it.

-ljp

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

FogRider wrote:
I still haven't gotten a good reason behind making sure Mr. Obama's middle name is prominently used, or why it is necessary to make up words like "democrap". It all seems very... juvenile.

Do you protest so Hag Hillary's use of her 'middle' name, Hillary Rodham Clinton? What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Semantics. This argument it petty and pointless. It seems that Jpierce is correct, this is not good for the cause.

FogRider

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:

Do you protest so Hag Hillary's use of her 'middle' name, Hillary Rodham Clinton? What's good for the gander is good for the goose.
The differnce is you never see H. Rodham Clinton, probably because "Rodham" is not usually associated with Islam. Many people seem to be trying to drive the name Hussein down are throats in attempt to get our minds of his politics. I don't like many of Mr. Obamas views, but it has nothing to do with the fact he just happens to share the name of an evil dictator.

Oh, and "Hag Hillary"? Dude. Grow up.

LEO 229

imported post

FogRider wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:

The differnce is you never see H. Rodham Clinton, probably because "Rodham" is not usually associated with Islam. Many people seem to be trying to drive the name Hussein down are throats in attempt to get our minds of his politics. I don't like many of Mr. Obamas views, but it has nothing to do with the fact he just happens to share the name of an evil dictator.

Oh, and "Hag Hillary"? Dude. Grow up.
Someone has an agenda.... Use of a middle name "Hussein"that currently has a negative tone, Democrap, Hag Hillary??

I can see the validity of the post based on the fact that "someone" is begin charged with a gun crime but the blatant association with his client who happens to be running for office and was not with him at the time of the alleged crimes seems to be pointless.

Marco

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
http://www.click2houston.com/news/15879370/detail.html?treets=hou&tml=hou_break&ts=T&tmi=hou_break_1

The Harris County District Attorney's Office investigated the complaint that Miles entered a St. Regis Hotel ballroom uninvited, confronting guests, displaying a pistol and forcibly kissing the woman.

He is also accused of pulling a gun on a TSU regent's wife at a Rockets game at the Toyota Center the same night.
:?I'm surprisedsomeone didn'tshoot him.

He'll have a chance to defend himself in court.

Sa45auto

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
.....I am attacked on a daily basis in what appears to me to be pure hatred of someone he has never met......

Some people have a problem with authority figures.

Just realize that and ignore. :)

Sa45auto

imported post

FogRider wrote:
I still haven't gotten a good reason behind making sure Mr. Obama's middle name is prominently used........

I would guess that Obama's middle name is used for a couple of reasons;

1. He doesn't like it to be used.

2. To acquaintthose who don't know, of his Islamic heritage.

FogRider

imported post

Sa45auto wrote:
FogRider wrote:
I still haven't gotten a good reason behind making sure Mr. Obama's middle name is prominently used........

Does he actually have an Islamic heritage? The only thing I have seen to connect him with it is that he shares his middle name with Saddam, and his last name rhymes with Osama. Apparently this is enough to keep an eye on him lest he runs a jet into a building.

imperialism2024

imported post

FogRider wrote:
Sa45auto wrote:
FogRider wrote:

Does he actually have an Islamic heritage? The only thing I have seen to connect him with it is that he shares his middle name with Saddam, and his last name rhymes with Osama. Apparently this is enough to keep an eye on him lest he runs a jet into a building.
Yup yup, he must be a terrorist. :banghead:

LEO 229

imported post

Sa45auto wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
.....I am attacked on a daily basis in what appears to me to be pure hatred of someone he has never met......
Some people have a problem with authority figures.

Just realize that and ignore. :)
This I know all too well. :lol:

And I do.... ;)