• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

[Another B. Hussein Obama Democrap]Lawmaker Indicted In Gun Incident Houston TX

Thundar

imported post

Thundar wrote:
FogRider wrote:
Does he actually have an Islamic heritage?
Heattended a virulent anti-American madrassa.

I was writing about themadrassa in Chicago, not the one in Indonesia.

(Sorry I usually just shout Ron Paul, but that was too tempting for a bitter person who clings to guns and religion.)

Sa45auto

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
FogRider wrote:
Sa45auto wrote:
FogRider wrote:
I still haven't gotten a good reason behind making sure Mr. Obama's middle name is prominently used........

I would guess that Obama's middle name is used for a couple of reasons;

1. He doesn't like it to be used.

2. To acquaintthose who don't know, of his Islamic heritage.
Does he actually have an Islamic heritage? The only thing I have seen to connect him with it is that he shares his middle name with Saddam, and his last name rhymes with Osama. Apparently this is enough to keep an eye on him lest he runs a jet into a building.
Yup yup, he must be a terrorist. :banghead:

I was explaining and not accusing.

As I understand Obama's father is Islamic and I have heard reports that he converted to Christianity....

I never used the T word.

I think he is a lot of things, but I don't think he is a terrorist.

Forty-five

imported post

Many resent the double standard. Many are annoyed by the fact that the mainstream media gave this man a free ride for so long, i.e.,not disclosing histies to questionable persons/organizations, lack of experience.It's like Senator Byrd's alleged ties to KKK. The media doesn't care because he has a D in front of his name.

Huck

imported post

Legba wrote:
This guy sounds like a goofball, and I doubt his party affiliation has anything to do with it.

-ljp
Party affiliation should'nt have anything to do with it but tell that to the media. If he was a Republican the media would be waving that all over the place.

MetalChris

imported post

Huck wrote:
Legba wrote:
This guy sounds like a goofball, and I doubt his party affiliation has anything to do with it.

-ljp
Party affiliation should'nt have anything to do with it but tell that to the media. If he was a Republican the media would be waving that all over the place.
Nuh-uh, don't you know that the media has a conservative bias? /sarcastic ;)

At least that's what (all) my liberal friend(s) say...

FogRider

imported post

USAF_MetalChris wrote:
Huck wrote:
Legba wrote:

-ljp
Nuh-uh, don't you know that the media has a conservative bias? /sarcastic ;)

At least that's what (all) my liberal friend(s) say...
I have found the the media is pretty evenly spread between liberal and conservative. The problem is both sides are so damn extreme, so there is not enough mid range. Why the hell does the news need to take sides anyway? just reprot what's going on. There is no need to spin it either direction.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Every study I have seen on media bias has found that there is most definitely a liberal or left if you prefer, bias in the mainstream media. That doesn't mean that every news program is so biased, but rather the stations carrying news are overall. I was surprised that Fox News, in the last study I recall, actually scored around the middle with a very slight left lean. Even as someone conservative/libertarian I expected them to come out at least slightly right. But no. Turns out that they just aren't as far left as most everyone else is so only appear right in comparison. IIRC, the most balanced show was one of the network morning shows to my surprise.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

FogRider wrote:
I still haven't gotten a good reason behind making sure Mr. Obama's middle name is prominently used, or why it is necessary to make up words like "democrap". It all seems very... juvenile.
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=26075

Obama Woos Gun-Toting God Nuts by Ann Coulter

The Democrats' "Fake-Out America" adviser, Berkeley linguistics professor George Lakoff, must be beside himself. Despite Lakoff's years spent training Democrats to "frame" their language to stop scaring Americans, B. Hussein Obama was caught on tape speaking candidly to other liberals in San Francisco last week.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Lakoff

FogRider

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
FogRider wrote:
I still haven't gotten a good reason behind making sure Mr. Obama's middle name is prominently used, or why it is necessary to make up words like "democrap". It all seems very... juvenile.

The Democrats' "Fake-Out America" adviser, Berkeley linguistics professor George Lakoff, must be beside himself. Despite Lakoff's years spent training Democrats to "frame" their language to stop scaring Americans, B. Hussein Obama was caught on tape speaking candidly to other liberals in San Francisco last week.
I'm really not sure what you are trying to say with a hate filled article on a different subject, and an obtuse wikipedia article.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

FogRider wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:
FogRider wrote:

I'm really not sure what you are trying to say with a hate filled article on a different subject, and an obtuse wikipedia article.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080418/NATION/334729180/1001

Euromutt

imported post

None of this answers the question "what does any of this have to do with Obama, except for the fact that the twit in question is a Democrat?" Miles is also a Texan; should we tar all Texans with the same brush? and if we're going to make infantile aspersions based on names, hey, that Miles guy's first name is Borris. Has anyone made sure he's not secretly a Russian? (So he's black; details...)

Let's bear in mind that Brian Schweitzer and Bill Richardson, governors of Montana and New Mexico, respectively, are also Democrats, but are on record as being pro-gun rights (yes, Richardson voted for the 1994 AWB--or more precisely, he voted for the bill of which the AWB was a part--but he had the good grace to acknowledge that in retrospect, the AWB was a mistake). Once you get west of the Mississippi (not counting California, which is its own microcosmos), there's a fair number of Dems who are demonstrably more pro-gun rights than a great many Republicans east of the Mississippi.

LEO 229

imported post

OK guys... what am I not getting?

This thread looks like nothing more than to discourage others from voting fora presidential candidate and to post anything negative or hateful one can find on him.

Starting off with his name and political affiliation.

I am sure the republicans can do this just fine in their media ads with all the muckraking that happens in politics.

Sa45auto

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
OK guys... what am I not getting?

This thread looks like nothing more than to discourage others from voting fora presidential candidate and to post anything negative or hateful one can find on him.

I am sure the republicans can do this just fine in their media ads with all the muckraking that happens in politics.

I think you got it just fine.

Nelson_Muntz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
...and to post anything negative or hateful one can find on him.

It is hateful to think that a name and/or a political affiliation is hateful.

It just is what it is.

< adjust your skirt, your slip is showing >

LEO 229

imported post

This thread does not appear to be of anyvalue here except to pushto not vote for a presidential candidate based oninnuendo and the fact that he does not use his middle name.