• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA Instructors - Tucson area?

PavePusher

imported post

For reasons I won't get into right now, I need to obtain a Massachusetts non-res LTC. They require one of a specific list of training courses; as I currently am stationed in Arizona, I will need to do an NRA Pistol or Personal defense class.Can anyone recommend an NRA instructor in the Tucson/Pheonix area? The closer to Tucson the better, as I will probably need to take a day or two of leave for this. Thanks in advance!

GWbiker

imported post

Phone Marksman gun shop (29th st) or Diamondback gun shop (Kolb) in Tucson. Both gun shops most likely have NRA instructors who offer formal training classes for CCW.

PavePusher

imported post

Actually, I'm scheduled for my AZ CCW class at Diamondback on Sunday. I'll call them and see if this is an NRA class, and if not, do they have them. Thanks for the "Doh!" moment, it's been a few busy weeks here...:?:idea: