• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sgt. Jensen, Packing Mama-Consider yourselves called out!!

41 Magnum

imported post

You two specifically, as well as others at the sweet tomatoes dinner last weekhave created a monster........

It's my wife, she OCs everywhere possible now.:lol:

For the record the golden corral on 8800 and redwood doesn't seem bothered by OC. Found that out Sunday night. The manager sat at the table next to us for a while, but said nothing and left after about 5 minutes.

Shaolin

imported post

The Golden Corral is very accomodating to us OCers, there have been many events held there, sorry. She needs to go outside the box, lol

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Hey, don't blame me! ;) She was talking to my wife most of the night.

It's always nice to hear that more women are carrying openly. I think one woman carrying openly makes more of a statement than a group of men.

Now you need to get her to register on the forums and have here introduce herself to everyone else.

rady8um

imported post

41 Magnum wrote:
You two specifically, as well as others at the sweet tomatoes dinner last weekhave created a monster........

It's my wife, she OCs everywhere possible now.:lol:

For the record the golden corral on 8800 and redwood doesn't seem bothered by OC. Found that out Sunday night. The manager sat at the table next to us for a while, but said nothing and left after about 5 minutes.

Prove it!;)

OC pictures are worth way more than a thousand words. They make great wallpaper for the laptop.

UtahRSO

imported post

Hey, 41 Magnum, where are you in the picture? Sorry, we didn't know too many there by their screen name.

trapperchik

imported post

41 magnum is just to the right of the guy in the yellow shirt, with the black shirt and beard.

trapperchik

imported post

41 magnum is just to the right of the guy in the yellow shirt, with the black shirt and beard.--- Oops! double post!

b1ack5mith

imported post

LOL! thats so freakin cool that more and more people are OCing, especially women! when my fiancee comes out next month, ill put my glock on her side :D