• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grocery store shoot out

unreconstructed1

imported post

pbnationrc wrote:
Birdman.org doesn't work, or its the wrong address. All I got was a coin collectors site!?!?

whats up with the guy in the green jacket?!?!?!
you did realize that the ad was a parody and therefore may not necessarily have a real web address, right?............right?

unreconstructed1

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
OMG!!!

OK, I just now noticed that the sights are mounted on the right side of the slide!!

Gangsta' style shooters can aim now!!! :D

now if only they could produce an effective sight for the new "gangsta" method of shooting :what:

new_gangsta_trend_0902orgB.jpg

http://www.recoilmag.com/news/new_gangsta_trend_0902.html

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Phssthpok wrote:
Am I the only one who has a problem with a convicted felon NOT being charged for even possessing, let along deploying, a handgun?
Seeing as prohibiting a felon from possessing a gun is unconstitutional anyway, you just might be alone in your sentiment. Think about it, the Second Amendment is to protect us from the government, the same government that would convict us of a felony. Sounds like a conflict of interests.

casullshooter

imported post

With The 180 Cock you could mount the sights on the bottom of the magazine. Since the Mags. can be changed it would be easy to switch from 3 dot to fiber optic by changin' mags yo.

Phssthpok

imported post

asforme wrote:
Phssthpok wrote:
Am I the only one who has a problem with a convicted felon NOT being charged for even possessing, let along deploying, a handgun?
Seeing as prohibiting a felon from possessing a gun is unconstitutional anyway, you just might be alone in your sentiment. Think about it, the Second Amendment is to protect us from the government, the same government that would convict us of a felony. Sounds like a conflict of interests.

I agree wholeheartedly.

The point I was trying to make (albeit in a round about way) was that ther was no mention in the article of the instigator of the firefight being charged with FIP....the article seems (to me anyway) to be portraying the whole "SEE!! if regular folks are armed there'll be shootouts happening willy-nilly!!!! just ignore the fact that the man was defending himself against an attack by a man who was violating the law by merely POSSESSING a gun not to mention USING it in the commision of a crime"

I guess I was just expecting a little consistancy from the media regarding their 'felons can't have guns so YOU don't need one to defend yourself from them' hyperpbole.