Thread: shooting certificates for CCW

Post imported post

I want to be able to have the last ditch (and privliledged) option of CC. I love OCing, but sometimes it just isn't the right time (church for example, tried it, everyone thought it was cool but somebody complained and the pastor told me to not carry at church.) The only firearms course I know of in the Charlotte/Huntersville area is Hyatt Gun Shop, but that's like $150!!!!!!!! That's sounds a little high for me. Where else can I go that's not so far away and cheaper?

Post imported post

Firepower in Mattews NC does it for like 85 and im looking into to doing this.

Opt-Out Members

Post imported post

Tyler, you aught to go and do it in Waynesville one Saturday. It took from 7-10 one Saturday Morning and it was only like 40 or 60 dollars and he provides the pistol and ammo. If you want the guys name and number send me a PM.

Post imported post

where in NC are you? there are lots of places that are a lot cheaper... im taking my class tomorrow in winston salem for $85...

Post imported post

I lve in Huntersville. Hyatt is closest but sooooo expensive. I love the place to death, but I don't want to spend that much money.

Post imported post

$75 at southern pines area some places in fayetteville and lauringburg also for $75

Post imported post

Shooters Express in Belmont charges $100.

Post imported post

Sportsman's Dream in Fallston offers the class for $60, it would probably take you a little more than an hour to get there, maybe an hour and 20 minutes tops. It is taught by an older guy name Bill Ingram, very interesting and informative class. The one thing I liked better about this class was instead of the 3, 5, and 7 yard ranges that most classes do, he does 3, 6, 9, and 12 yards. I don't remember the exact rounds per range, but it is 40 total.

You can contact the store at (704) 538-0429.