• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Loudoun County Open Carry

Thors_Mitersaw

imported post

I OCed in Loudon County at a gas station when just driving through (have a buddy out there). Had a few funny looks from a guy filling next to me but nothing else.

nemo

imported post

ed wrote:
Looks like me and 3-4 others.. (more welcome). I will be at ASHBURN Fuddruckers at 7PM on Saturday 5/3/08. Cell 703-624-1346. Ed

:)

all,

Sorry that I cannot be there, this time. Hope that there is a next time!

P51D Mustang

imported post

Hey nemo well i just decided to sign-up, been lurking for a while now and would like to make some new friends. I will try to make it on saturday i will watch the forum forany changes to the plans.

nemo

imported post

P51D Mustang wrote:
Hey nemo well i just decided to sign-up, been lurking for a while now and would like to make some new friends. I will try to make it on saturday i will watch the forum forany changes to the plans.
Did you make it? The photos looked good. Hope that you were in them... or maybe you were taking the photos!

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

6-8-08 OC at Famous Dave's.. no issues regarding OC but their AC was off and it was hotter inside than it was outside.. and outside it was 100! I still wanted BBQ so I left there and went to Red Hot and Blue in Leesburg.. the AC was not much better but no issues while OC.

Ed

Tac-Man

imported post

What' going on everybody? I just had lunch with my girlfriend at Joe's inLandover Towncenter off Belmont Ridge road.Food was good and service was great.No problems about open carry and was asked to come back!