• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone know of a good lawyer from Kitsap Co?

joeroket

imported post

zakst1 wrote:
joeroket wrote:
amlevin wrote:
zakst1 wrote:
holds his second gov't job.
Makes one wonder why those in charge of "vetting" him for his two government jobs didn't find this in his record.
It may not have been considered disqualifying for the jobif in fact it is on his record as a conviction.

He told me that the FBI personnally went to his home and questioned him on this specific case while in the process of getting his clearance.
Which tells me that he probably showed them the court papers and they did thier job correctly. Niether here nor there right now though. Hopefully the lawyer he is talking with now will get it straightened out so he can get his CPL.

Sean

imported post

nathan wrote:
This guy is out of Kittitas Country but he is good.

http://www.washrecord.com/
There is some good reading here on how to get records sealed, destroyed and when it is good or bad to do. Your Buddy needs to comply with the sheriffs request. Then I would try to go see the county prosecutor because if he completed his diversion if assigned or if it was dismissed he needs to make sure it was done correctly administratively. Also, if he hasn't taken back the CPL yet he should try to get the sheriffs office to hold it while he straightens this out or they will charge him another $55.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

zakst1 wrote:
I am asking because I am trying to help out a friend of mine. The situation is that the county sherriff issued him a CPL and followed that basically the next day with a letter informing him that he needed to return it immediately due to a prior conviction, which is incorrect. He was charged as a minor for an MIP
MIP?

I would hate to start throwing penalty flags for using acronyms without first spelling out the words:cool:

just_a_car

imported post

Mike wrote:
zakst1 wrote:
I am asking because I am trying to help out a friend of mine. The situation is that the county sherriff issued him a CPL and followed that basically the next day with a letter informing him that he needed to return it immediately due to a prior conviction, which is incorrect. He was charged as a minor for an MIP
MIP?

I would hate to start throwing penalty flags for using acronyms without first spelling out the words:cool:
Okay Mike, I'll just throw the flag on you for not reading page one where he clarified what he meant. :p

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

zakst1 wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
zakst1, have you contacted the guy that sv_libertarian set to you? He's you man, lives and works out ofKitsapCountyand knows the law and how to solve problems. On top ov that, he is a gun guy.
Yes, he has contacted him and it sounds as though the guy SV told me about has more interest in the situation then the previous lawyer that my friend spoke with.
Randy is a great guy and a gentleman. And very powerful with words. I'm sure he can help your friend out.