• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone available to help at ANY conventions?

utbagpiper

Banned
imported post

Well it seems nobody will be available to help me in St. George. See http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum52/9868.html which has been viewed some 50 times but with no responses or pms at all.

Is ANYONE available and willing to help with ANY of the remaining GOP conventions? Utah county is on the 26th of April. Salt Lake County is May 3rd. The Utah State convention is shortly after that.

Thanks to some good gun folks in Davis County, Curt Oda survived his challenge without even a primary. There are several people we need to defeat and several others we need to help get re-elected.

So I ask again, is anyone available and willing to assist in any way in either supporting good candidates at convention or working to defeat bad incumbents?

Please let me know.

Charles

colormered

imported post

Unfortunately, Cache county's convention has already passed, or I would have been honored to participate; I was there as a delegate. I could possibly attend the State convention in May.

colormered

imported post

My wife and I are delegates to the Constitution Party convention in Salt Lake this Saturday. Any interest in fliers getting passed out?

utbagpiper

Banned
imported post

Color,

Thanks for the offer. I'm afraid I haven't got any fliers this year.

Utah_Patriot

imported post

I will be at the State Convention All day on May 8 setting up for Jason. If I can help you with anything please let me know.

Thanks
Zach
801-448-7574