Thread: Leave your comments on this Youtube Video!!

Post imported post

youtube.com/watch?v=dwzaivgpaDk

That is the link to Bloomie's first ever Youtube commercial. Feel free to voice your opinion in the comments, they are not (at this time) moderating the comments yet so blast away! My commentsare under "vaguninfo".

I intentionally did not hyperlink the youtube link so MAIG won't know where the clicks are coming from. Simply copy/paste into new browser window.

Post imported post

I can't stand Bloomberg. Yet one more reason I refuse to visit NY. comments posted.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Independence, and Kansas City, Missouri, USA

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    I can't stand Bloomberg. Yet one more reason I refuse to visit NY. comments posted.
    Ditto. comment posted also.

Post imported post

Grrrr, I hate YouTube. I can't post a followup comment. Keeps locking up when I hit "Post Comment". I have rebooted, cleaned up my cache, etc. so it is not on my end.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Nobody seems to like the video. over 9,000 views, 2 star rating. Not a single positive comment yet.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Just posted this:

These people disgust me. They WANT you to feel and be helpless just so THEY can come running to your rescue and feed their huge egos and hero complexes. They are to America what false prophets are to religion - False Patriots without honor and a disgrace to our beloved Founding Fathers. They should be ashamed to call themselves Americans, I certainly don't. Gun control isn't about guns....it's about CONTROL! - BobCav

Don't forget to give it a ONE star!

And vote on the comments too!

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    Just posted this:

These people disgust me. They WANT you to feel and be helpless just so THEY can come running to your rescue and feed their huge egos and hero complexes. They are to America what false prophets are to religion - False Patriots without honor and a disgrace to our beloved Founding Fathers. They should be ashamed to call themselves Americans, I certainly don't. Gun control isn't about guns....it's about CONTROL! - BobCav

Don't forget to give it a ONE star!

And vote on the comments too!
    I can't post, since I forgot my password/email...but I gave them a 1 star. They really need a zero stars selection.