• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Leave your comments on this Youtube Video!!

IanB

imported post

youtube.com/watch?v=dwzaivgpaDk

That is the link to Bloomie's first ever Youtube commercial. Feel free to voice your opinion in the comments, they are not (at this time) moderating the comments yet so blast away! My commentsare under "vaguninfo".

I intentionally did not hyperlink the youtube link so MAIG won't know where the clicks are coming from. Simply copy/paste into new browser window.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grrrr, I hate YouTube. I can't post a followup comment. Keeps locking up when I hit "Post Comment". I have rebooted, cleaned up my cache, etc. so it is not on my end.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Just posted this:

These people disgust me. They WANT you to feel and be helpless just so THEY can come running to your rescue and feed their huge egos and hero complexes. They are to America what false prophets are to religion - False Patriots without honor and a disgrace to our beloved Founding Fathers. They should be ashamed to call themselves Americans, I certainly don't. Gun control isn't about guns....it's about CONTROL! - BobCav

Don't forget to give it a ONE star!

And vote on the comments too!

Tomahawk

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Just posted this:

These people disgust me. They WANT you to feel and be helpless just so THEY can come running to your rescue and feed their huge egos and hero complexes. They are to America what false prophets are to religion - False Patriots without honor and a disgrace to our beloved Founding Fathers. They should be ashamed to call themselves Americans, I certainly don't. Gun control isn't about guns....it's about CONTROL! - BobCav

Don't forget to give it a ONE star!

And vote on the comments too!
I can't post, since I forgot my password/email...but I gave them a 1 star. They really need a zero stars selection.