• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Holsters For Little Guns.

GJD

imported post

I recently liquidated my previous firearms and purchased a Beretta 92FS ( I liked it while in the Army Nat'l Guard) and a Taurus Millenium Pro PT-145. There are holsters everywhere for the 92FS, but I'm not finding a whole lot of good retention holsters for the little Taurus with the 3.25in barrel. Any suggestions? I'm looking for something at a level II retention.

- GJD :cool:

Tomahawk

imported post

I had to find a holster for an oddball pistol for which no one ever made a specific holster. My solution was to go to a gunshow where you can try out lots of different ones until you find one you really like. Maybe this would work for you as well.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

GJD wrote:
I've heard that Safariland retention holsters meant for a Sig P239 fit a Millenium Pro perfectly.
I stand corrected, I didn't think of using non specific holsters.

nova

imported post

mazellan819 wrote:
I have a PT745 witch is the same size as your 145 except for the shorter handle. I use this holster. It also fits my G22.

look at model 14A.
I have one of those for my Smith 64 and another one for my BHP...I've been more than happy with both of them and will probably buy a 3rd one for my .45. (since they're specific fit and none of those three guns share the same model number)

ScottyT

imported post

I am having the same trouble finding an OC holster for my wife's future KelTec P3AT, we are plannig on picking the gun up as soon as our rebate check arrives, but she wants an OC holster now so she can start carrying immediately.

I found the Fobus E2 paddle holster, it is a great price ($27.99), but passive retention only (tension screw), and that concerns her. She really wishes they made a SERPA for it after seeing my XD in the CQC SERPA! Does anyone even make an active retention system holster for the P3AT? doesn't seem like anyone would...

Sorry if I am highjacking the thread, the title fit though!