• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gov. Neapolitano on air

PavePusher

imported post

She did a call-in hour on KJZZ in Pheonix. I thought about calling in to try to get some opinion on the school carry movement, but decided that, as this was the one year anniversary of VT, and everything I've read haswe pro-rights folks keeping a respectfully low profile today, I'd let this one pass. Did I let an opportunity escape, or did I do the right thing? I can ssee positives and negatives for both angles...

dclabounty

imported post

I think you did the right thing. If you would have said anything, the anti's would have tried to say that we weretrying to use VT to advance our cause. (Nevermind the fact that they do) Any day other than thetoday, I would have said call in.

PavePusher

imported post

Thanks for the back-up.That was pretty much my thinking as well, but I wanted to bounce the thought off the many people here who are smarter than me. I hope they have her on again soon.