Thread: National day of LIE-IN

Post imported post

So did anyone out there go protest the protest???

There was this group with bad facts doing LIE IN's all over the conutry yesterday, (wed the 16th of April) in major cities across the US. The group for you to look at is
    http://www.protesteasyguns.com/ they are anti-gun group. And there is a counter group http://www.protesteasygunslies.com/ (posted links so yu can see what they say on their sites).

So a bunch of us in my city decided to go see, well I am calling it the waht if they gave a protest and no one came protest.....

Apparently, all talk no show here in Cincinnati.
    12 of us locals went and stood around watching an talking and oh yes we were all open carrying. And went to a chilli restraunt after and oc.
    Favorite recent Quote:
    "As long as I'm prosecutor, if someone comes into a store with a gun and I've said it before and I'll say it again they have forfeited their right not to be shot,"
    Hamilton County, Ohio - prosecutor; Joe Deters

Post imported post

FiremanJoe wrote:
    So did anyone out there go protest the protest???

There was this group with bad facts doing LIE IN's all over the conutry yesterday, (wed the 16th of April) in major cities across the US. The group for you to look at is
    http://www.protesteasyguns.com/ they are anti-gun group. And there is a counter group http://www.protesteasygunslies.com/ (posted links so yu can see what they say on their sites).

So a bunch of us in my city decided to go see, well I am calling it the waht if they gave a protest and no one came protest.....

Apparently, all talk no show here in Cincinnati.
    12 of us locals went and stood around watching an talking and oh yes we were all open carrying. And went to a chilli restraunt after and oc.
    Goodness, hope nobody got shot? :what:

I think lie -in is an appropriate name for anti-gun group activities. They lie in press releases. The lie in research. They lie in interviews. They lie in legislative hearings. They seem to lie in most things they do publicly against our 2A rights.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Guess I could name the place properly... was a Skyline Chili Restraunt a chaiin we have over here.
    Favorite recent Quote:
    "As long as I'm prosecutor, if someone comes into a store with a gun and I've said it before and I'll say it again they have forfeited their right not to be shot,"
    Hamilton County, Ohio - prosecutor; Joe Deters

Post imported post

FiremanJoe wrote:
    Guess I could name the place properly... was a Skyline Chili Restraunt a chaiin we have over here.
    Well that certainly explains why no one accidently got shot :P
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I think this is the FIRST time that agents of Gun Control haverepresented themselves for what they truly are:

Liarslying.

Post imported post

I was there with Fireman Joe,

There was 2 local news stations there last Wednesday. One channel, I believe was channel 12, was doing a live feed from the protest area. The news reporter seemed to be really pissed off that these protestors didn't show up and he was out there doing a live feed for nothing.

We tried to get him to talk to us, but he told us he had to get to another story.

When he was doing the limited live feed, THIS IS NOT VERBATIM

He said something in regards to the protestors were outgunned by us, and that we were all packing heat... :what:

Of course that didn't sit to well with us, but what can you say, they were live and we were about 25 feet from the newsman. It was hard to hear.

But anyways the protestors didn't show. I drove over 70 miles to get there so what a waste of gas...

OH WAIT... I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH MY FELLOW 2AFRIENDS WHO WERE PACKIN HEAT"...:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

So it was not a waste of gas.

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    I think this is the FIRST time that agents of Gun Control haverepresented themselves for what they truly are:

Liarslying.
    It is pretty accurately named.

Post imported post

I was there too!