• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bought My First Saiga 7.62x39

Championarmssucks

imported post

My first posts were Ranting. But I just bought a Saiga 7.62x39 and so far I love it.

Attachments

• dab31.jpg
    dab31.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 241

expvideo

imported post

Nice! Be sure to visit the ak47.net forums if you want some information on how to convert it to a traditional AK style. Nice rifle. Saigas are some of the nicest AKs you can get, since their made in Izmash, which is where Kalashnikov himself works.

Championarmssucks

imported post

I really dont want it to look like the traditional one. I know people buy them for that reason. But it's really a cheap but powerful gun to shoot and that's why I love it. There's a few more accessories I will throw on it. Right now, this is my favorite gun to plink with. I just gotta find some Hicap Mags.