Thread: encounter today in s.w. detroit with man beating a woman

Post imported post

coming home today driving down the street ready to turn onto my street, when i see this man draging a woman from the street to the sidewalk, he had beenkickin her a**, he had a golf club in his hand and he was with another man. i slowed down and stopped and asked what was going on, he was some arab guy,he said go on, the woman was asking me to help her,crying and going on, i said i will call 911 for you,

so i proceed to call and this guy say's hang up and starts walking toward my truck welding this golf club swinging it around, so i open my doorand swing to the side so he could see my gun in the holster and i'm informing him that i am armed and not to come any closer. evidently he saw it and stopped in his tracks. all the time my 6 year old son in the truck is scared and crying. he and the other persontook off walking and i proceeded to call 911 and wait for the police. when they arrived i explained what happened and they went trying to find this person and i proceeded on my way.

i really don't like to get involved in anything but seeing a woman getting her a** beat i had to do something.

give some opinions if you think i handeled thiscorrectly

Post imported post

bossbart wrote:
    YES - well done.

Post imported post

Yes ! works for me ! Was the weapon that you have, stand out, or was it subdued

AKA was it black weaponon a white or light coloced back ground, or chrome, nickel on a dark background?

I am glad he woke up!!! It makes me very unhappy to see perps victimizing defensless people.

And the anti's wonder why we carry?

Post imported post

I Salute you, most people talk few act, you demonstrate the true meaning of being a GOOD SAMARITAN....

Post imported post

:quirkyBossbart....

Bravo.. man... Bravo...

:celebrate:celebrate:quirky

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Good Job!

I'll be the first to say it; too bad the guy "stopped in his tracks"

Post imported post

bossbart wrote:
    coming home today driving down the street ready to turn onto my street, when i see this man draging a woman from the street to the sidewalk, he had beenkickin her a**, he had a golf club in his hand and he was with another man. i slowed down and stopped and asked what was going on, he was some arab guy,he said go on, the woman was asking me to help her,crying and going on, i said i will call 911 for you,

so i proceed to call and this guy say's hang up and starts walking toward my truck welding this golf club swinging it around, so i open my doorand swing to the side so he could see my gun in the holster and i'm informing him that i am armed and not to come any closer. evidently he saw it and stopped in his tracks. all the time my 6 year old son in the truck is scared and crying. he and the other persontook off walking and i proceeded to call 911 and wait for the police. when they arrived i explained what happened and they went trying to find this person and i proceeded on my way.

i really don't like to get involved in anything but seeing a woman getting her a** beat i had to do something.

AWESOME job.

When seconds counts....

And people say that OCing is being a target and NOT tactially wise:quirky

Great Job saving this poor womans life.

TJ

Post imported post

Isaiah 29: 4 w25-36,

...thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit...

Humm. Are we feeding a T?

Post imported post

it was a glock carried in a highly visable side holster

Post imported post

Never bring a golf club to a gunfight. Goodonya

Post imported post

Our country could use more people like you. Well done.

Post imported post

Outstading job!

I have been driving through Detroit every day, and I find this rather easy to believe. There are so many punks in Detroit. It's just amazing.

As a side note, Welcome Zippo9! Grayling is among my favorite places in Michigan. It's a true gun nuts paradice. Fred Bears original home town untill he abandoned it, right there by some awesome forsests, including Hartwick Pines, and you guys have an awesome looking shooting range. I also love how the K mart disregards the ammo policy. I felt very welcomed by friendly people when I've been there, which I can't say for most of the towns in Michigan. Glad to see you.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Good job, He still is cleaning his shorts.