• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Honoring Veterans

Sunshine

imported post

I honor Veterans Nationwide through, "The Veterans Voice," and I would be honored to have any Veteran y'all wish to have honored. I honor Veterans that are now Angels also. There is no money involved. I do this because I am very dedicated to Veterans and they need to know they are #1.

You are welcome to call Miss Clarice Still . She owns ,"The Veterans Voice," and her number is 406-826-5333 . I want you to know I am being honest . My website is http://www.theveteransvoice.com/hero.html

Mailing address to send a copy of the paper to when y'all are honored.

NAME

PICTURE ( YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE IN UNIFORM )

BRANCH

UNIT

RANK

CURRENT OCCUPATION OR MOS

YEARS SERVED

HOMETOWN

WHERE YOU RESIDE NOW