• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alright ...which one of you guys is this?

Sa45auto

imported post

Now we all know what HankThas been doing to stay busy since keaving the forum. ;)

Huck

imported post

Rey wrote:
I'll have you know that during my tours to Iraq, during every engagement I found it also tactically sound to immediately drop to the sitting position (*snicker...) and toss my rifle as far from me as possible and engage with my 9mm. Finding cover to clear a jam is for sissies.

That boggled my mind, when your primaryweapon jams toss it away? WTF? :shock:

imperialism2024

imported post

Huck wrote:
Rey wrote:
I'll have you know that during my tours to Iraq, during every engagement I found it also tactically sound to immediately drop to the sitting position (*snicker...) and toss my rifle as far from me as possible and engage with my 9mm. Finding cover to clear a jam is for sissies.

That boggled my mind, when your primaryweapon jams toss it away? WTF? :shock:
Or he could just use a primary rifle that doesn't jam. Ever. :uhoh:

*cough* AK-47 *cough*

Flintlock

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:

*cough* AK-47 *cough*
Sorry pal, but all guns jam now and then. An AK-47 jammedduring the North Hollywood shootout. The criminal didn't know how to clear it and threw it down to grab his 9mm pistol instead. One, maybe two more police officers would probably have been hit had it not been for that. (I just recentlywatched it onTV on the showpolice shootouts).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Flintlock wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:

*cough* AK-47 *cough*
Sorry pal, but all guns jam now and then. An AK-47 jammedduring the North Hollywood shootout. The criminal didn't know how to clear it and threw it down to grab his 9mm pistol instead. One, maybe two more police officers would probably have been hit had it not been for that. (I just recentlywatched it onTV on the showpolice shootouts).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
LIAR!! AK-47s NEVER jam. It was just RESTING!!! :cuss:

:p

FogRider

imported post

casullshooter wrote:
What kind of Pussy is this guy , where is his Tactical RPG!!!!!!!!!!!:celebrate
Suitability.jpg