• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dilworth NC fed up with crime, Look to Hyatt Gun Shop for answers

Godscreation

imported post

Oh, don't misunderstand me, I am 22, currently living with my parents while doing school (no rent or dorm fees, it's great), and I have a remington 12 gauge for the house and a 9mm Glock 19 for my OC. What I meant to say is that I wish everyone else in my subdivision would start taking up arms as well.

burninsteeda04

imported post

I think we are going to see a rise in people getting guns for their homes to protect their familys and property.

rdinatal

imported post

No misunderstanding, just wanted to get a better feeling why you stated what you did.

Where I live two people, who live next door, recently asked where theycango shootingand rent a few guns. While it was a "one off" thing for one personI know that the other is very interested in going more AND taking his wife.

One of the next door kids takes car of my dog when my wife and I are gone. I take him out to the range once and a while on top of paying him. I could even stop paying him and he'll still watch the dog! (but my wife insists on paying him!)

Ah, it feels good when I can corrupt the neighbors!

-R