• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Since summer is coming...

surfj9009

imported post

Anybody know where to get some good Khaki or black tactical shorts to go with the new shirt?
DSCN1482.jpg

uncoolperson

imported post

dang, i thought this was going to be a thread to show off new holsters (my just showed up today)...

still, i dig the shirt

Misguided Child

imported post

Blumenthals, a uniform shop in Seattle that also does online/catalog sales. Pretty much the place for Police/firefighter/mailman duty gear. I was in the other day buying gloves for shooting and saw some real nice shorts in different materials for different weather.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Of all places, I found some tactical styled shorts at Walmart. I bought 3 pair (one tan 2 camo). One pair of the camo will be dyed black here shortly. They have a nice heavy weight feel to them and the cargo pocket was easy to access with the Serpa holster. The look on the lady at the dressing room was priceless in Federal Way (it must have been the white crew socks?).