• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sig HSP .40 needs a good home

D

Desertdoc

imported post

This is the Extremely rare SIG SAUER P229 HSP-Homeland Security Pistol. It is one of 1000 made, to the exact specs. that are deleivered to the depatrment of Homeland Security, U.S. Coast Guard and other Federal agencies. It is chambered in .40 S&W, has the american flag engraved on the top of the slide, Bar code serial #, and engraved "Homeland security 1 of 1000" on the side. It has the Super sweet SIG DAK trigger system, siglite night sites

This is mybaby with less than 500 rounds through it. It has been holstered with no wear. I dont like the idea of selling it but it needs a good home. Im asking $900 for it and dont want to lower my price. This is a limited edition and there is only 1000 of these pistols out there. Pics will be available soon.

Email me at Desertdoc1775@yahoo.com

John