• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting article on foxnews

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sounds right to me. I don't know why people cannot understand that these mass shootings occurring in gun-free zones is not a coincidence.

Huck

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Sounds right to me. I don't know why people cannot understand that these mass shootings occurring in gun-free zones is not a coincidence.

I dont understand it either, it's as obvious as the nose on a person's face. It makes me wonder how many more people have to be helplessly slaughtered in these gun free zones before the people who support them finally wake up to the fact that they're risk free murder zones. Or even if they ever will realize that.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"

xd.40

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
I was compiling a list of shootings in Gun-Free Zones to give to VCDL to give to the general assembly next year, but the task got so burdensome, I'll have to revisit it at a later time. There are so many out there it is hard to gather them and keep up to date...