• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Toledo O/C coffee Sat 4/26

bersa

imported post

If you just want to try O/C out or you are to cheap to buy your own coffee its on me. If I get one yes I will post the time and place.

bersa

imported post

Chesing Mi is between Flint and Saginaw? If so you would be on US 23 can stop at state line for a minute and say hi.

Lthrnck

imported post

Well we will be traveling up to Chesaning on the 3rd. Leaving here about 10am should be in Toledo around 12:30...

If you would like to meet up then... maybe we could do some lunch.. ??

bersa

imported post

Are you going 75 or 23 into Michigan? There is a Bob Evanson both as you get to the state line. Will check back with youlater this eveningor in the am. Leaving Wed pm for Athens Oh for two days of turkey hunting will be back Fri pm.

bersa

imported post

I am so sorry for not showing up sat. The weekend of May 4th Sunday was all I was thinking not putting together the long distance travel. I even sent you my cell# friday evening and posted call me sat about sunday. I ran my mouth and screwed up.

Lthrnck

imported post

Hey, no problem. We just got back about 30 minutes ago. When we head to Michigan we usually stop in the Toledo area for a break anyways.. it's about the half way point up to Cheasning anyways. Was disappointed not to get to meet you.

I was OC'ing and didn't have a problem.

We will try again, the next time the wife and I head to Michigan.. okay..!!