Thread: Walmart, Shrewsbury PA, 5pm-ish

Post imported post

I saw someone OCing! Pretty sure a genuine sighting, and not plainclothes LEO. Unfortunatly I was stuck in a checkout line and the OC guy was walking out the exit pretty quickly. Well good for him, he wouldn't want to be stuck with me hanging off of him like a blue heeler LMAO! BTW I was in sporting goods for maybe a good 90 mins chatting away with a customer of mine( after buying some ammo), never saw the guy there. I guess he heard they were all out of 9mm LOL, someone bought them out about 5 days ago( wasn't me andI was a bit grumpy about it,but I got some more .40 instead).

Well if that was someone here, PLEASE continue to OC in this area. And don't worry,I wouldn't really latch onto your shoes like a heeler dog! I just want to say hi to someone OCing and just chit chat a little about their OC experiences in the area( cops get on you ever?), and if they know others doing it, and if they want to do a get together thing like the VA guys do. The guy actually looked familiar, hmm wonder if he is that customer guy of mine who was working at Peach Bottom and who was all into ccw? Or if he is just some guy I have seen around town a bunch of times, but not OCing at those times.

Post imported post

See, you should have gone up to the guy and said, "Do you have a permit for that? And is it real?"

Post imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
    See, you should have gone up to the guy and said, "Do you have a permit for that? And is it real?"
    ROTFLMAO

TJ